Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Change in attitude

I was thinking during rest time today that I should start thinking about things I'm looking forward to (aside from rest time and bedtime!). Some days I wonder if I have or am heading towards adrenal fatigue like Lori has because I don't find as much joy in time with the kids as I used to. Now "good days" are days that run on schedule... And that's sad. 

So, rest time is ending (or else Abigail will not sleep tonight). I need to get out a veggie snack (bleh), heat up some dinner, and do some desk work. 

What am I looking forward to?

Obviously not the veggies. I want to have something I'm doing with the kids that I'm looking forward to. Maybe we can start making some decorations for Adam's birthday tonight since he's going out with an out of town friend who is visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment