Monday, March 24, 2014

Two views

Last night, Ian was awake a lot! He had a lot of trouble pushing out some poo so he stayed up late, then woke up his usual three times to eat. 

1. I am tired

2. I am thankful we cosleep!  Can you imagine how much more tired I'd be!?

Yesterday my mom wanted to call and talk to the kids. This morning I found a Facebook post she tagged me on about a tiny homeschool toy that grows in water. 

1. She interrupted family time. And I don't want more crap, especially chokable crap, in my house. 

2. My mom wants to be involved in my kids' lives and they will grow up knowing Grandma loves them. And what a great time to model "people before things" last night. 

I went to church yesterday but missed the sermon because Ian wanted to constantly nurse and Adam wouldn't let me be one of the many women who break the rules and nurse in the family room. 

1. I really needed a regular church day. I'm annoyed and disappointed and I feel like there's no point in going if I can't listen and nurse.... Which means I'd miss Easter services before Ian is old enough for the nursery. 

2. I got to sing four songs to God. And see people. And Ian will not be this little and need me for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment