Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ballet, Bible and Budget

I had an idea this morning that I needed more accountability and that, more specifically, I could do that through this blog.  I know, I've had this idea before.  But I also have been thinking lately that if I'm blogging more, maybe Hayden will see writing as more enjoyable.  It worked with reading...

Anyway, here's my new(est) plan:

Every day I will 1. do one song worth of ballet 2. read my Bible more than just what I need to read to the kids and 3. balance the checkbook.

Hopefully this will help with
1. my physical health
2. my spiritual health
3. my financial health
all of which have been abysmal as of late.

And I'm going to try to do it for one year.  Every day.  Before I do anything fun.  And then I will blog afterwards, which helps with my goal of writing more.

And I will allow interruptions like taking care of my kids and going to places that I'm scheduled to go to.  This is just to prevent me from free time until I'm done.

Okay, time to go to church.  I managed to get all this done by 10:00 today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment